Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage

Go down

Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Empty Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage

Post by HiFiLab Tue May 24, 2016 10:15 am

Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Img_2173
Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Img_2168
Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Img_2170
Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Img_2171
Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Img_2172
Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Img_2169

Made In England

Class A Amplifier

For Sale Good condition Linx Nebula Integrated Amplifier amplifier with MM / MC phono stage.

Amazing sounding amplifier connected it to my Maggies' 2.7QR what made them sing like an angel.

With a built in switchable phono stage for a MM or MC turntable input

A very hard to find 60W + 60W into 8 ohms audiophile amplifier

The Linx Nebula is as purist as they come, but its minimalism doesn't detract from its distinctive styling. Inputs, outputs and facilities are kept to a bare minimum with even the mains power switch banished to the back.

No 'purist' user would dream of stacking his electronic boxes one atop another, but those who would should take heed that the Nebula does run a trifle warm. Its side-mounted finned heat-sinks get rid of most of the heat the amplifier generates, but some finds its way into the top plate. This makes it a no-waiting zone for LPs and cassettes.

This little amplifier also generates a fair amount of heat with its musical presentation. Not a product for the shrinking violet type of listener, the Nebula gets down and boogies like a real party animal when the music demands that it should. I'll swear its facia glowed more brightly when it saw

Little Feat's Rock and Roll Doctor being lowered onto the record player. The amplifier's powerhouse performance on this number belied its modest 60 watt rating. Thunderous bass and drums drove the song along with determination, yet more delicate elements, percussion figures, for example, weren't swamped by this tumult.

The amplifier clearly had guts and integrity. Its deft handling of timing information evinced this, subtle shifts in the rollicking rhythms being conveyed without hesitation. The Nebula captured perfectly the excitement of this live recording without overplaying the music's raw edge

To test its mettle with 'serious' music I chose the Technics recording of works by Prokofiev. Here the Linx amplifier presented the music with enthusiasm and dexterity. I particularly enjoyed the way it conveyed the flow of the pieces played, linking together the parts of the movements so naturally that when the last note died I felt I had been taken on a conducted tour of the composition, with every 'sight' having been pointed out and its relevance remarked upon. Its performance with the Classical Symphony's ebullient Allegro was especially enjoyable, not least for the delicate handling of the string playing which contrasted beautifully with the authoritative power accorded full orchestral crescendi.

With simple two voice and one guitar recordings, like Gregson and Col-lister's Lonesome Whistle, the Nebula's stellar might simply added conviction and solidity to its portrayal of the artists. No undue big-amp heavy-handedness here, just a realistic sense of dynamics and power.

Price : RM 2250
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507

Please click below link to view more hi fi items for sale :
https://carousell.com/hifilab/

HiFiLab
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Linx Nebula England Made Stereo Integrated Amplifier with MM / MC phono stage  Empty BUMP

Post by HiFiLab Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:22 am

UP

HiFiLab

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down