Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England

Go down

Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England Empty Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England

Post by cloudstrife87 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:05 am

Excellent condition in fully working order. All components are point to point wiring (no circuit board). Made In England. It is rare to get Croft Acoustics here as I have to import from UK. Croft makes one of the best amplifier and it is beautifully matched with Harbeth (I'm currently using its pre micro 25 and power 7 amplifier)

The RCA Socket has been upgraded to ETI Gold socket.

Reason for selling is I'm downsizing my setup, currently using on Rega Planar 1 and initially planning to upgrade to a better turntable but right now the plan to put on hold and prioritising other commitments. Croft RIAA RS is kind of an overkill for my entry level turntable.

The Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Phono Stage is the top of the range two box phono stage design, taking inspiration from the Micro 25 R Pre Amplifier and utilising the power supply of the 25RS. Featuring an all valve signal path with heavily regulated power supplies and two toroidal mains transformers. The RIAA RS is ideal for all Moving Magnet cartridges and can also be used for high output MC cartridges, and offers impressive depth, detail and scale that only a valve design and a Croft product can.

The RIAA RS offers improvements over the phono stage included in the Micro 25 RS, characterised by impressive detail and scale, with lifelike precision and an authoritative valve soundstage. Thanks to the added separate power supply, even greater weight, detail and scale is offered.

Specs:
Input impedance 47k ohms.
Output impedance 500 ohms.
Sensitivity 2mV for 0.5V output @ 1kHz.
Valve complement 1 x 12BH7A, 4 x ECC83, 2 x 85A2.

Price: Withdrawn (Brand new is 2000GBP ~= RM 10.7k)
Condition: 8/10 Mint

Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England Croft_acoustics_riaa_rs_valve__1587884253_31d26aac_progressive
Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England Croft_acoustics_riaa_rs_valve__1587884253_7344f383_progressive

Last edited by cloudstrife87 on Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Withdrawn)

cloudstrife87
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2018-09-20

Character sheet
Source(s): Rega P1 + Nagaoka MP-500 , Innuos Zenith Mk II + Chord Qutest
Amplification: Croft Micro 25R + Power 7R
Speakers: Harbeth P3ESR 40th Anniversary

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England Empty Re: Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England

Post by cloudstrife87 Sun May 03, 2020 5:29 pm

bump

cloudstrife87
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England Empty Re: Withdrawn: Croft Acoustics RIAA RS Valve / Tube Phono Stage Amplifier * Made In England

Post by cloudstrife87 Sun May 17, 2020 4:41 pm

bump

cloudstrife87
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down