Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug)

Go down

MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug) Empty MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug)

Post by john_online_shop Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Brand new unit
Estimate Price: RM950

Visit website for other model
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: This item will send from oversea and will take 14 - 21 days to received the item
Please contact me first to check stock availability with my oversea supplier.

MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug) Ms-hd-power-ms-power-s20-v2-6-ways-distribution-block-bluezircon-1708-02-bluezircon@23

MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug) MSHDLOGO

MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block

A 6 ways switched distribution block with integrated 2 Mtr. cable and plug that offers very high quality specifications. The design includes silver plated conductors throughout to offer quality mains power distribution for audio and A/V use.

Each part of this distribution block has been designed for audio and A/V use.
The 2m long integral mains cable is made from 3 Core 6N OFC wire and double screened. The mains plug has silver plated conductors and a silver plated 13A fuse. The internal power ‘buss-bars’ are an impressive silver plated 5mm sq. for instant power transmission, the high spring rate silver plated phosphor bronze socket clips pass the BS Standard 30,000 times plug IN / OUT test and the high spring rate phosphor bronze fuse clips are also silver plated.
This distribution block also comes with a high quality noise filtration network, effective EMI and RFI suppression, and anti-surge protection – to ensure your equipment is safe from mains spikes, and your audio sound quality is not impaired by noisy mains.
john_online_shop
john_online_shop
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Character sheet
Source(s): NAD C568
Amplification: NAD C375BEE
Speakers: Dynaudio DM 2/6

http://bluezircon.lelong.com.my

Back to top Go down

MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug) Empty Re: MS HD Power MS-POWER S20 V2 6 Ways Distribution Block (UK Plug)

Post by john_online_shop Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:05 am

BUMP
john_online_shop
john_online_shop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Character sheet
Source(s): NAD C568
Amplification: NAD C375BEE
Speakers: Dynaudio DM 2/6