Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used)

Go down

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) Empty Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used)

Post by arcadomas Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable for Sale (Used) 2 meter

Excerpt from Revelation audio labs website reviews:

"The first thing that jumped out at me was how much fuller the sound became. There was an increase in air as well. This was most apparent with horns, in which the realism of the sound from the airiness, besides just tone, improved. And as much as it is difficult to define, and has become extremely cliché in the audiophile world, musicality took a big step up. The blackness to the sound enhanced, creating more precise imaging, and a further extension in depth. Dynamics, especially micro-dynamics, and the transient response all strengthened. These elements all helped better the attack, slam, and texture of the sound. All of the finger-work, strumming, and plucking on the acoustic guitar became more apparent, helping to display the guitarist's artisanship. Bass also tightened and the control truly intensified. Every note on the upright bass was clean and clear, while the bass drum was allowed to really show why it is also referred to as the 'kick' drum. Sustain remained perfect, allowing the cymbals to really shine and reveal all of the overtones. What struck me the most though, was the increased realism and balance. There were no negatives to the addition of these cables, unlike some power products, which is extremely important to me. I have auditioned a fair amount of other power cables, and found quite a few not to my liking. However, I would not hesitate to recommend trying one out for yourself...— R.M."

Very Good Condition

Original termination with Furutech FI-25(Gold) (Male and Female)

Selling for RM1,500. Postage available throughout Malaysia. 

Interested, please whatsapp Thomas at 010-468-1898

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) 20210110
Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) 20210111
Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) 20210112

Last edited by bassraptor on Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of Contact No)

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Character sheet
Source(s): TW Acustic Raven2
Amplification: Karan KAS270
Speakers: Kharma CRM2.3F

Back to top Go down

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) Empty Re: Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used)

Post by arcadomas Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:45 pm

Refresh

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) Empty Re: Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used)

Post by arcadomas Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 am

refresh!

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arcadomas Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Refresh

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arcadomas Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:36 am

Bump

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) Empty reduce price!

Post by arcadomas Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:33 pm

arcadomas wrote:Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable for Sale (Used) 2 meter

Excerpt from Revelation audio labs website reviews:

"The first thing that jumped out at me was how much fuller the sound became. There was an increase in air as well. This was most apparent with horns, in which the realism of the sound from the airiness, besides just tone, improved. And as much as it is difficult to define, and has become extremely cliché in the audiophile world, musicality took a big step up. The blackness to the sound enhanced, creating more precise imaging, and a further extension in depth. Dynamics, especially micro-dynamics, and the transient response all strengthened. These elements all helped better the attack, slam, and texture of the sound. All of the finger-work, strumming, and plucking on the acoustic guitar became more apparent, helping to display the guitarist's artisanship. Bass also tightened and the control truly intensified. Every note on the upright bass was clean and clear, while the bass drum was allowed to really show why it is also referred to as the 'kick' drum. Sustain remained perfect, allowing the cymbals to really shine and reveal all of the overtones. What struck me the most though, was the increased realism and balance. There were no negatives to the addition of these cables, unlike some power products, which is extremely important to me. I have auditioned a fair amount of other power cables, and found quite a few not to my liking. However, I would not hesitate to recommend trying one out for yourself...— R.M."

Very Good Condition

Original termination with Furutech FI-25(Gold) (Male and Female)

Selling for RM1,300. Postage available throughout Malaysia. 

Interested, please whatsapp Thomas at 010-468-1898

Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) 20210110
Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) 20210111
Revelation Audio Lab Precept II CryoSilver™ Reference Power cable (Used) 20210112

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down