Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it?

+8
dlyz
azri
kancan
arremie
wabun
cmw_kwl_6923
drife
wataru
12 posters

Go down

Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Empty Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it?

Post by wataru Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi guys, can share some experience if you had sold any of your audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it ?

wataru
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Empty Re: Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it?

Post by drife Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 pm

just sold some vintage Matsushita 12AX7 and Northern Electric 403b (6j1 equivalent) tubes... for cheaps

both matsushita and philips OEMed for Mullard during that era. and the NEs are sub-canadian companies of Western E.

but hey, its fun to "rock the market" a bit sometimes. A bit of a regret but i secretly do get "kicks" out of being notorius Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_twisted

drife
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Character sheet
Source(s): USJ
Amplification: Subang Jaya
Speakers: Selangor

http://drifeaudio.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Empty Re: Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it?

Post by cmw_kwl_6923 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

have been sold my Marantz PM8003, feel so regret ~~~~~! Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_sad Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Kopfschuettel Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Drunken_smilie Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_scratch
cmw_kwl_6923
cmw_kwl_6923

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://cmwkwl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wabun Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 am

Morel Renaissance Duet book shelf.. Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_sad
after sold only realise it is a wonderful spk..

wabun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character sheet
Source(s): Mac mini - Bryston BDP - Calyx DAC 24/192 - Rega P8
Amplification: Jumpan Balance - ARC VT100Mk3 - Musical Fidelity FX
Speakers: JBL 4313B , Harbeth P3esr

Back to top Go down

Post by arremie Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:05 am

No regret. What's done is done.
arremie
arremie
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Source(s): Oppo
Amplification: Parasound
Speakers: Klipsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Philips AG9016 Vintage tube amp. Just 2 watts. Sentimental value.

No regret. What's done is done, like arremie said.
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm

no regret what done is done, never sell anything yet haha
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by wabun Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 pm

[quote]Philips AG9016 Vintage tube amp. Just 2 watts.
luckily i still keep this small wonder.... hihi Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_biggrin

wabun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:25 pm

[quote="wabun"]
Philips AG9016 Vintage tube amp. Just 2 watts.
luckily i still keep this small wonder.... hihi Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_biggrin

Mr. Wabun, keep that little thing until your last breath Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_smile.....After all, sell back to me..hahahahhaa Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_bounce
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dlyz Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:00 pm

cmw_kwl_6923 wrote:have been sold my Marantz PM8003, feel so regret ~~~~~! Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_sad Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Kopfschuettel Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Drunken_smilie Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_scratch

Sir how come you regret, if i recall, last time you felt that amp is bass shy right? My friend still holding on to his 8003 too but his heart feel like he mite want to sell to change to ROTEL or NAD

dlyz
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by wabun Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Mr. Wabun, keep that little thing until your last breath Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_smile.....After all, sell back to me..hahahahhaa

hihi.. no intention to sell the baby now, I am more than happy for it now to drive the Bang & Olufsen S45 bookself.. Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_razz

wabun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm

wabun wrote:
Mr. Wabun, keep that little thing until your last breath Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_smile.....After all, sell back to me..hahahahhaa

hihi.. no intention to sell the baby now, I am more than happy for it now to drive the Bang & Olufsen S45 bookself.. Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_razz

Hahahahahha, Now, you make me regret.... Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_mad
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cmw_kwl_6923 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:30 pm

dlyz wrote:
cmw_kwl_6923 wrote:have been sold my Marantz PM8003, feel so regret ~~~~~! Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_sad Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Kopfschuettel Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Drunken_smilie Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_scratch

Sir how come you regret, if i recall, last time you felt that amp is bass shy right? My friend still holding on to his 8003 too but his heart feel like he mite want to sell to change to ROTEL or NAD

what speaker your friend using? I'm using Dali Ikon 2, big engine, makan petrol Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_biggrin
cmw_kwl_6923
cmw_kwl_6923

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://cmwkwl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Regret selling ... hmmm ... my first pair of Maggies ... and then, some years later, I bought another pair, same model ... a krell pre-power too ...

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jack2403 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:46 pm

cmw_kwl_6923 wrote:
dlyz wrote:

what speaker your friend using? I'm using Dali Ikon 2, big engine, makan petrol Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_biggrin

why regret? this model still available in the market, u can buy anytime. Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_lol

jack2403

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 pm

off topic,
for me i regret because not selling my equip and keep it rotten years ago. Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_sad
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 pm

haha good one glora. yup i agree. mostly happens with speakers. better sell off those spare speakers sitting in the store before our m'sian humidity work their way into the cabinets..... laminates start peeling off, joints start to open, rubber/foam surrounds start to warp...

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cmboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm

I had to hawk off my entire hi-end Sony Home Theatre rigs, perhaps Sony's best in that era, the TA-E9000ES, TA-N9000ES, STR-DA777, etc and were bought out of being itchy, but sensed I wasn't really going anywhere further in HT. Needed the money too for going the hifi stereo direction. A bit regret in having that rig but I think it was too expensive for my blood and that was only the amplification department, haven't considered more speakers, projector, screen, etc.. and room too small.
cmboy
cmboy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by wataru Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

arremie wrote:No regret. What's done is done.

Maybe you never sold something which is really great?
sometimes there are some sentimental value on the thing we owned which is priceless.

wataru
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dlyz Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 pm

cmw_kwl_6923 wrote:
dlyz wrote:

Diamond 8.4, shud be a efficient speaker. But bass like missing in the lower regions.

dlyz
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 pm

drife wrote:haha good one glora. yup i agree. mostly happens with speakers. better sell off those spare speakers sitting in the store before our m'sian humidity work their way into the cabinets..... laminates start peeling off, joints start to open, rubber/foam surrounds start to warp...

ya la drife.. that day want to quit hifi.. also that day no hifi4sale dont know where to sale Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_biggrin
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 am

how to quit bro? heaven's just across the straits from where you are. there, no need to pay thru the nose. here, pay thru the other hole as well Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_eek

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arremie Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 am

wataru wrote:
Maybe you never sold something which is really great?
sometimes there are some sentimental value on the thing we owned which is priceless.
Well I did feel like I miss a few things that I've sold but no regret. Kinda self principal. Things already done so move on Sold any audio equip which is so good and make you regret for selling it? Icon_smile
arremie
arremie
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Source(s): Oppo
Amplification: Parasound
Speakers: Klipsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down