Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA

Go down

Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Empty Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA

Post by anandfm Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:52 pm

Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Fswwjp11
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Nbs26t10
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Qaega111Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Tinyta46
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Tinyta47
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA U2oqzb11Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Vzjiwm11
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA 0y1ohb11
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA 2ygvh811Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA 8wgmkl11
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Svv1ot10
Used Proceed (Mark Levinson) Power Amp (5 Channels)-Made in USA Whats164

Proceed (Mark Levinson) Amp - 5 Channel 125wpc for Hifi & AV Use (Made in USA)

A very good condition Proceed Amp 5. This amp was the home theater offering from the Mark Levinson Company. It is a beast! It weighs 100 lbs and is built like a tank!. Part of the reason for the heft is because each channel has its own transformer and power supply. 125w @ 8 ohms 250w @ 4 ohms

Very well known brand made by Madrigal (Mark Levinson) in US. 125w @ 8 ohms 250w @ 4 ohms 5-channels power amplifier.

A 125W/channel amp that weighs 110 lbs. That's more than almost every other *200W* per channel amplifier available. Fully balanced design up to the output transistors. Audiophile sound to me.

The original cost was around USD 5000 to today's equivalent would be the same or more even for the same technology.

Natural sounding amp resulting in superb detail and clarity for both music and movie use

The movie's dialogue is so clear and crisp with this amp's use.

The unit operates 100% as intended and sounds fantastic.

Super heavy around 50kg or maybe more.

So far I feel this amp is giving me more of a smooth presentation of the music I listen to. Which ranges from Deep Purple's gold disk of Made in Japan to Sarah McLaughlin's latest. I have used an older Mark Levinson ML-9 for my amp.

Extremely smooth soundstage, always enough power. I really like the larger dedicated transformer for the center channel. Most amp makers don't allocate any more power toward the center channel, which can carry up to 70% of the information in a movie soundtrack.

Actual tests confirm it delivers up to 150W/channel, in the same league as the Bryston 9B-S(S)T amp. And no one complains about that amp not having enough juice for low-end definition and punch. :-)

Built like a tank, but performs as gracefully as a ballerina or butterfly when necessary. One of the best 5-channel amps ever manufactured to date.

I have had the Proceed for some time now, this Amp 5 is a great amp, not too lean (Krell) not too warm (Lexicon) and has great bass. Little smooth on the highs and huge soundstage, and will do what it specs say (all channels) driven at the same time.

This amp is maintained well in air-conditioned areas with no smoking and no pets too. Please check Google reviews and info to learn more about these limited units of great amps in M'sia.

Selling for RM5800. Still a little negotiable for serious buyers and welcome to test.

The original retail price is around RM25k++

Condition: 8/10 due to no box, anyhow the amp is in great condition.

Please contact me (call or Whats-app) at 012-5885 270 for more details and photos.

Can deliver for free by hand around Penang, Ipoh, KL, Johor or Kedah areas.

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down