Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

iPod Classic 80GB with LOD and accessories (SOLD)

Go down

iPod Classic 80GB with LOD and accessories (SOLD) Empty iPod Classic 80GB with LOD and accessories (SOLD)

Post by etteoh Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 pm

I have a two (2) year old iPod Classic 80GB (Black) up for sale. Some imminent minor hairline scratches on the chrome back, otherwise working great (battery still good) and comes complete with the following:

- Original box
- Original charger/sync cable
- Original earphones
- Belkin full face leather case x 1
- Black leather open face case x 1
- Customized iPod LOD (Line Out Dock cable)
- 1m Canare cable terminated with Canare F-12 plugs (specially for use with the LOD above)

The LOD is a customized connector that will enable you to connect the iPod to another source like a headphone amplifier or a standard amplifier via the dock, which gives a more superior sound compared to using the standard earphones jack. You will be surprised at just how good the iPod actually sounds. The customized LOD and Canare interconnect cable alone already cost me in excess of RM200.

I'm letting go of the entire bundle at just (SOLD).
As usual, I always rate used stuff a 7/10

Can COD at the following areas: Kulim/Butterworth/Penang. Other areas will have to depend on postage via Poslaju/SkyNet.

Feel free to email me at etteoh@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thank you and have a great day!

iPod Classic 80GB with LOD and accessories (SOLD) Ipod_a11

Last edited by etteoh on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Item sold)
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down