Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audiophile LPs and Cds (Packaged LOT) for a Connoisseur (Round 4) SOLD SOLD SOLD! THX!

Go down

Audiophile LPs and Cds (Packaged LOT) for a Connoisseur (Round 4) SOLD SOLD SOLD! THX! Empty Audiophile LPs and Cds (Packaged LOT) for a Connoisseur (Round 4) SOLD SOLD SOLD! THX!

Post by quintaruban Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

The Following Item is for Sale : and is sold as LOT (Please Do not ask for Individual Items)

This LOT consist of 3 LPs and 3 Cds (All Audiophile Quality), I would like to re-iterate that these items have been stored properly,
and used only as benchmark to test the condition of the item, and has not served anyone's leisure as of today, the covers are in more than
acceptable condition with no fungus or scratches or groove damage on the LPs.

Audiophile LPs and Cds (Packaged LOT) for a Connoisseur (Round 4) SOLD SOLD SOLD! THX! Img_0114

1.Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen - Dancing on the Tables (Steeplechase Made in Denmark) performed with John Scofield,Bily Hart and
Saxophonist Dave Liebman, Pedersen was probably the only double bassist to gain remarkable recognition in the United States, frequently
heard with the great Oscar Peterson.

2.Frank Foster Quartet - The House that Love Built (Steeplechase Made in Denmark)
Well known as a fixed member of the Count Basie Orchestra, a rare outing indeed for such an outstanding Tenor Saxophonist with in company
with Horace Parlan on Piano, Jesper Lundggard on Bass and Drummer Aage Tanggard , Includes a well improvised version of the "I Remember
Sonny Stitt" on the Tenor Sax.

3.Jackie McLean & The Cosmic Brotherhood - New York Calling (Steeplechase Made in Denmark)
A Straight ahead jazz date with Alto Saxophone Virtuoso Jackie McLean, leading a funked up arrangement of an exciting quintet called
"The Cosmic Brotherhood" - Not for the faint hearted, fired up set which probably left New York Calling for More.

ALL ABOVE ARE STUDIO RECORDED and Supervised by NILS Winther, Please Take Note that the ones above are the final three from
the STEEPLECHASE AUDIOPHILE LABEL, which will not be offered anymore.

4.Arthur Blythe - Focus (Savant New York)
Beautiful Quartet with a varied slant - Arthur Blythe( Alto Saxophone),Gust Williams (Grand Marimba), Bob Steward (Tuba) and Cecil Brooks III (Drums) belting out standards like Night Song,In a Sentimental Mood, That Old Man (Monk) and a few Originals - Amazing Sound Quality Recorded in Tedesco Studios New Jersey,something unusual for the usual listener.

5.Eric Reed - From My Heart (Savant New York)
Eric Reed (Piano),Dwayne Bruno (Bass),Cecil Brooks III (Drums)
Well versed Trio date; directional improvisation on known standards such as How Deep is the Ocean,Flamenco Sketches,I Fall in Love Too Easily,
Prelude in E Minor,Yesterday,'Round Midnight makes this disc such a winner, an "after hours" disc which captivates, Eric Reed is frequently compared to a more graceful Thelonious Monk.

Audiophile LPs and Cds (Packaged LOT) for a Connoisseur (Round 4) SOLD SOLD SOLD! THX! 51-hfl10

6.Stan Getz Presents Jimmy Rowles - The Peacocks (Koch Jazz Audiophile Pressing Made in USA Exclusively)
Needs no introduction the king of of West Coast Jazz Stan Getz is Joined by the bluesy sounding Jimmy Rowles, Buster Williams on Bass,
Elvin Jones on Drums with a guest appearance by the scat vocal star Jon Hendricks,Michelle Hendricks and Beverly Getz.

RICE RM 200.00 FOR THE ENTIRE LOT (non negotiable)
*Items purchased from Quinta Ruban are not returnable, we are basically clearing out stocks with labels our contracts have ran out.
*Shipping is Possible, but cost must be born by you.
*All Items are Original
*I would prefer a very straight-forward transaction with no haggling, best if you are in the Klang Valley and we should do our level best to
deliver the items to you free of charge.

Audiophile LPs and Cds (Packaged LOT) for a Connoisseur (Round 4) SOLD SOLD SOLD! THX! Front10

Yours Truly,
Quinta Ruban
quintaruban
quintaruban
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down