Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used)

Go down

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Empty Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used)

Post by sollehah Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 am

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz59

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz58

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz57

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz56

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz55

MUSICAL FIDELITY A3 24-BIT CD PLAYER

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) FlaggbMade in England

The CD player is superb and is a serious high end piece of HiFi equipment. I can't say enough about it... the sound and the way the unit is put together is wonderful. Rating: 8/10

It is 24-bit CD player and features both analog and digital outputs in case you want to use it as transport only but because of excellent performance of onboard DAC, I doubt you will.

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz70

It in unmarked original condition, naturally with remote control, owner's manual and power cable.
This CD player is in excellent, fully working condition and sounds superb. It will provide many long years of audiophile bliss. Trully High End unit.

Just listen and you would know why, great detail and stunning sound. The item is in lovely condition. Fantastic performance.
True 24-bit Extraordinary resolution of detail and insight into musical content of recordings.
Highly sophisticated power supply with very low residual noise. Allows the complete circuitry to operate optimally allowing sweet clear musical reproduction.
Very low jitter. Detail retrieval is up with the very best available.
Outstanding technical performance. Digital products can largely be summed up by their technical performace and the A3 CD Player is right up with the best of the most expensive.

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Zzzzzz69

Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Musica11

Link for more detail info:
Musical Fidelity A3 Hi-End 24-Bit CD Player & Dual Mono integrated Amp

Selling: RM3,850 negotiable. Email rjzarina@yahoo.com or SMS/Call: 019-3464456 for immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer rather than in this forum.

Visit my Lelong Store: Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) Vms
24360 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: Musical Fidelity A3 CD player (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down