Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD

Go down

MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD Empty MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD

Post by Pinnacle32 Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:21 pm

FOR Sale: MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) **MINT** SOLD

MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD 015ab10
MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD 016ab10
MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD 017a10
MIT Shotgun S1 Biwire Speaker Cable 3m and MIT Shotgun S1.3 Interconnect 2m RCA (Used) SOLD 018ab10

"Imagine buying three cables each with different strengths. One cable may offer great bass but a rolled-off treble. Another might be the bee’s knees with highs but no bass. The third might display an awesome midrange but miss the frequency extremes. Now take those three cables and turn them into a single cable that shows all the strengths but none of the weaknesses. That in a nice neat nutshell is Multipole Technology.

The Shotgun S1 cables have additional technology trickled down from their previous top-of-the-line models such as the CVT Coupler input module, which is the smaller enclosure near the amp end of the speaker cables. This circuit "lowers the apparent noise floor by shunting unwanted high frequency noise to ground in a predictable, effective manner".

The midrange was full and rich with plenty of harmonic complexity that revealed wonderful amounts of musical textures. When listening to well recorded orchestral recordings, the metaphor of peeling back the layers on an onion came immediately to mind. Subtle ambient cues that indicate venue or minute dynamic inflections that enhance the sense of realness were all there in front of me.

Soundstage dimensionality and image focus were excellent. There was a good sense of the recorded space (if there was one). Vocal and instrumental imaging was stable and focused with a lovely tactile in-room presence. What really surprised me was that on some recordings, certain instruments I thought emerged at roughly center stage now came from the right or left. Furthermore, in most systems, the soundstage will seem V-shaped behind the plane of the speakers. In other words, there’s plenty of depth at center stage but this depth gradually recedes as the soundstage edges move inwards. With the Shotguns, this image was clearly U shaped. I could hear as far back at right or left as I could at center. It’s fascinating that a cable could do this."

By Paul Candy 6moons.

Specification:- 3m long biwire speaker cable with iConn Spade x 4pcs and Bananas x 8pcs. Interchangeable head. 2m long interconnect RCA. This Interconnect features impedance switch between low(5-50k), medium(40-100k), or High(over 90k) impedance. The S1 series touching a remarkable 40Hz! You will get Better Bass, Clearer Midrange, and Smoother Highs. If you require a house demo, let me know (Klang Valley).

Price: SOLD
Delivery: Local(KL-Selangor),Nationwide(Poslaju)
Condition: 9/10 Very good condition
Payment: COD, Bank Transfer, Paypal.
Shipping: Add Shipping.
email: pinnacle32@gmail.com
Tel: 012-3117892

For other product listing pls visit my website at http://pinnaclehifi.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Pinnacle32 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sold)

Pinnacle32
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down