Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

JayaOne HiFi shops

3 posters

Go down

JayaOne HiFi shops Empty JayaOne HiFi shops

Post by WongKN Sun May 29, 2011 10:33 am

I wanted to visit NOVA HiFi yesterday so I dropped by JayaOne. I also know that a few more hifi shops have opened there, forumers having reported about them already here. It was encouraging to see that JayaOne seems to be developing into a replacement for CitySquare. Due to time constraints and the fact that I was looking for LPs, I only visited only one other shop besides NOVA HiFi and that is Audio Perfectionist, the dealer for MacIntosh. These two shops are the most 'typical' in layout as you see the main display showroom from the door with listening rooms located at the rear of the shop. The other shops, from the -outside- looks a bit less like hifi shops as there is a receptionist area right in front of the entrance. We won't see any equipment, certainly there are no rows and rows of amps, speakers, etc, lining up the frontage of the shop for us to ogle at from the outside. They are the generation of newer, I supposed more professional looking, 'studio' approach to hifi dealership versus the traditional hifi 'shop'.

Anyway at AP, A lady opened the door for me when I pressed the door-bell, a friendly and soft-spoken lady. AP has a small selection of LPs for sale and there were some interesting LPs there. I didn't buy anything though as I know I would be spending quite a bit at NOVA. But I plan to drop by again in the near future and get one of the Fei-Yue-Ching reissues. What seems to be an AP regular dropped by as well as he read about the new Mac releases in the newspaper and dropped by to check them out. The lady said stocks have not arrived yet (good 'excuse' for Mac fans to drop by AP in the near future !)

If you have an afternoon to 'burn' and wants to visit a shopping mall (sort of) and -still- get your hifi 'fix', it seems to me that JayaOne is a good place to -consider- (need to highlight that I am only -suggesting- you -consider- it so as to avoid being accused of recommending it Very Happy ). There is a supermarket there so it would be a nice 'side trip' when your wife wants to do some grocery shopping. The B&W shop is actually in the same block as the supermarket.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

JayaOne HiFi shops Empty Re: JayaOne HiFi shops

Post by car o scope Sun May 29, 2011 12:27 pm

I have been to Jaya One recently as I got to know that there are new showrooms. However, I have spent most of my time fiddling through the collection of LPs at Nova and AP. When I finally step out to go check out Clarity MP, it was closed. Better luck next time.
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by VS126 Sun May 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Clarity Audio has a soft opening yesterday.

Lots of food, wine, cheese, good music and pretty ladies,

Last edited by VS126 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
VS126
VS126
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 640

Character sheet
Source(s): MacMini, 16GB RAM, SSD with Clones mPsu / Clones Asher DSD Dac
Amplification: Crayon CFA 1.2, Red Dragon S500, Clones Audio 25PM /AP2
Speakers: Spatial Hologram M3 Turbo S, Spatial Lumina 12Be Statement and soon Spatial X-1 Uniwave with Vinnie Rossi Lio 4 channel Ultracapacitor amp.

Back to top Go down

Post by VS126 Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

nt
VS126
VS126

Number of posts : 640

Character sheet
Source(s): MacMini, 16GB RAM, SSD with Clones mPsu / Clones Asher DSD Dac
Amplification: Crayon CFA 1.2, Red Dragon S500, Clones Audio 25PM /AP2
Speakers: Spatial Hologram M3 Turbo S, Spatial Lumina 12Be Statement and soon Spatial X-1 Uniwave with Vinnie Rossi Lio 4 channel Ultracapacitor amp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down