Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mobile Fidelity - Linda Ronstadt Prisoner In Disguise 180g LP (Original Master Recording) (New and Sealed) (SOLD)

Go down

Mobile Fidelity - Linda Ronstadt Prisoner In Disguise 180g LP (Original Master Recording) (New and Sealed) (SOLD) Empty Mobile Fidelity - Linda Ronstadt Prisoner In Disguise 180g LP (Original Master Recording) (New and Sealed) (SOLD)

Post by ktchoo Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Mobile Fidelity - Linda Ronstadt Prisoner In Disguise 180g LP (Original Master Recording) (New and Sealed) (SOLD) Mfslcd10

Numbered, Limited Edition! Half-Speed Mastered!

After the success of Heart Like A Wheel, Linda Ronstadt released Prisoner In Disguise in 1975, which further fortified her standing as one of America's most popular interpretive singers. The album yielded two strong singles, her beautiful renditions of the Motown classics "Heat Wave" and "Tracks of My Tears." In addition the album included a banjo-strumming version of Neil Young's "Love Is a Rose," a plaintive pop reading of Jimmy Cliff's reggae classic "Many Rivers to Cross" and a lovely cover of Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You." On Prisoner In Disguise Ronstadt delivers another collection of well-crafted, carefully arranged rock, pop and country songs that wonderfully exemplify her fine talent and taste. Now available on Mobile Fidelity Numbered Limited Edition 180g Vinyl!

Features:
• Numbered, Limited Edition
• 180g Vinyl

Selections:
1. Love Is A Rose
2. Hey Mister, That's Me Up On The Jukebox
3. Roll Um Easy
4. Tracks Of My Tears
5. Prisoner In Disguise
6. Heat Wave
7. Many Rivers To Cross
8. The Sweetest Gift
9. You Tell Me That I'M Falling Down
10. I Will Always Love You
11. Silver Blue

Label : Mobile Fidelity
Condition : New and Sealed
Price : SOLD
Contact / SMS : 0195941098

Last edited by ktchoo on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

ktchoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down