Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries

3 posters

Go down

Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries Empty Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries

Post by amirfirdaus Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 am

Hi sifu and all hifikaki... I just want to ask about this 3 super software decode on high end av receiver. I have Onkyo avr model tx-sr 705 which i bought last month. Its decode of this 3 super software. I follow all the rules to how to show up the Dolby trueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio format at the display on my avr and i found it.. Sure the sound quality from both audio format is very powerful. but... when i push THX button on remote to activate THX format on avr, why the sound suddenly poor and lack. Any one can help me. Is that problem come from my setting or my avr or my bd player or from bluray disc?
amirfirdaus
amirfirdaus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries Empty Re: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries

Post by M7 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 am

powerful but is it natural

lacking in what sense?
M7
M7
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries Empty Re: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio & THX certified queries

Post by jemmi Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 am

I read THX setting must use with THX certified item such as speaker, cable & etc (also the disc must support THX). Normally I never use THX setting with my Onkyo 905.
jemmi
jemmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down