Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

The Cars - Candy-O Lp

Go down

The Cars - Candy-O Lp Empty The Cars - Candy-O Lp

Post by TheVinlyShop Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 pm

The Cars - Candy-O
Limited Edition - Numbered

Label: Mobile Fidelity
Genre: Pop/Rock
Product No.: AMOB 1324
Category: 180 Gram Vinyl Record

When it comes to new-wave, one band towers over the rest of the field. With a sound that's synonymous with great '80s pop and arena-sized hooks, the Cars became a veritable greatest hits factory. Half-speed mastered from the original analog tapes for the first time in history, Mobile Fidelity's numbered, limited-edition 180-gram vinyl LPs of the Boston quintet's blockbuster 1978 debut The Cars (on which ever song is a radio classic) and smash 1979 follow-up Candy-O sound sensational. Let the good times roll!

How did the Cars move beyond their smash 1978 debut and secure their status as one of music's leading bands for years to come? Look no further than the quadruple-platinum Candy-O. Continuing along the streamlined pop paths of its predecessor, the 1979 sophomore effort is preoccupied with desirable women that are as mysterious, sexy and cool as the group's music - and the records' pin-up cover.

1. Let's Go
2. Since I Held You
3. It's All I Can Do
4. Double Life
5. Shoo Be Doo
6. Candy-O
7. Nightspots
8. You Can't Hold on Too Long
9. Lust for Kicks
10. Got a Lot on My Head
11. Dangerous Type
The Cars - Candy-O Lp 177210