Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

(SOLD) Denon AVR 2311 receiver (with box and accs)

Go down

(SOLD)  Denon AVR 2311 receiver (with box and accs) Empty (SOLD) Denon AVR 2311 receiver (with box and accs)

Post by providenceprops Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi,

Letting go this powerful Denon, great for those wanting to upgrade from a basic receiver or looking for a good spare amp. It's powerful and rich and detailed. It also supports 3D, ARC, 1.4 hdmi, is a 7.2 channel with a pre-out (so you can add additional amplifiers to increase power), and has seamless integration with Apple musical products like iPads, iPhones and iPods. 

It's pretty good for stereo audio also. When first reviewed by Whathifi it was a 5 star, then later when other models appeared it was bumped down to 4 stars because of a lack of wireless features. However this is a solid mid-range performer.

Condition 8/10 with original box and accessories. This is my spare unit.

Letting go at RM1600, first come first served. Please contact me on 012 3344 01 nine (Wang). I'm happy to trade for a decent floor standing speaker, or if you have a mid range Onkyo receiver I will consider swapping also. 

Thanks! Please whatsapp or SMS for pics.

providenceprops
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down