Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Rogers LS 1 and Rogers C33 Center Speaker (SOLD)

Go down

Rogers LS 1 and Rogers C33 Center Speaker  (SOLD) Empty Rogers LS 1 and Rogers C33 Center Speaker (SOLD)

Post by - br@d - Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:55 am

Rogers LS 1 and Rogers C33 Center Speaker  (SOLD) Index
Rogers LS 1 and Rogers C33 Center Speaker  (SOLD) Post-196637-1461552625_thumbRogers LS 1 and Rogers C33 Center Speaker  (SOLD) Post-196637-1461552614_thumb

Item(s): Rogers LS 1 and C33 Center Speaker 

Package includes: Rogers LS 1 and C33 Center Speaker 

Price: SOLD
COD

Location of seller:
PJ, near tropicana area

Contact method/details:
Call or whatsapp +60 16-202 0411

---

Item(s) conditions:
Good 

Reason for sale:
Upgrading 

Review:
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/rogers/ls1/prd_124422_1594crx.aspx
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1996_articles/jan96/rogersls1.html
Overall, the speakers have no obvious vices, although I get the impression that they are voiced slightly on the bright side of neutral. When you consider that most of the currently popular nearfield monitors are even brighter, especially those of Japanese origin, it's possible that a small amount of spectral tailoring has been introduced to make the LS1s more acceptable to a marketplace brought up on forward-sounding monitors. Even so, I didn't find the LS1s overly aggressive-sounding, and the slight top lift makes them very revealing of detail and subtle distortions. The stereo imaging is good, and I found there was plenty of level when working in the nearfield.

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down