Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply

Go down

Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply Empty Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply

Post by tmokbel Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 pm

The Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply needs no introduction. It is considered by virtually all the Japanese high end journals such as Stereo Sound, Hong Kong's Audio Technique Mag, China's Super AV Mag, Stereo Germany and the rest as the finest audio grade clean power supply available.

It is powerful enough to power all audio equipment including power amplifiers without any AC current restriction. Rarely does this come up on the market for sale as a quick google search will show, owners keep the Accuphase PS-1220.

It has 8 USA AC sockets on the rear and 2 at the front providing power for up to 10 equipment that can be plugged in.

Listen to the difference between good sound and truly high end sound when both analogue and digital equipment is powered by the Accuphase PS-1220.

A current model and bought from new from the official Accuphase Singapore / Malaysia distributor Atlas Audio in Singapore 5 years ago.

I moved to KL from SG 3 years ago and all equipment is located in Hartmas, KL. All boxes and receipts have been kept. Condition is like new.
I will be relocating again in the near future and hence am selling my audio setup to reduce luggage.

Bought new at over RM36,000. Selling for RM27,000.

Please contact me or WhatsApp on +60 17 283 9019 to deal.

http://www.accuphase.com/model/ps-1220.html

Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply <a href=Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply Ps-1220_zps1ujyrypd" />

Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply <a href=Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply Ps-1220_b_zpswlsszzu0" />

Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply <a href=Accuphase PS-1220 Clean Power Supply L1050100-1680x1680_zps2v24rj53" />

tmokbel

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-12-08

Back to top Go down