Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Bowers & Wilkins PI7 & PI5 True Wireless Earbuds

Go down

Bowers & Wilkins PI7 & PI5 True Wireless Earbuds Empty Bowers & Wilkins PI7 & PI5 True Wireless Earbuds

Post by AJ TEG Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Bowers & Wilkins PI7 & PI5 True Wireless Earbuds 17592111

T3 wrote:You know when you bite into a perfect steak, or a delectable desert, and you just feel this instant sense of relaxation and comfort? And it's usually accompanied by a sigh and a slight slump into your seat, if you're in a movie? That's what these headphones did to me the second I fired up my first song.

the abso!ute sound wrote:Both PI7 and PI5 models deliver the unrivalled high-resolution sound quality that audiophiles and music lovers have come to expect from Bowers & Wilkins. Now, that same signature sound quality is offered for the first time in True Wireless form, incorporating innovative and intuitive smart features designed to fit seamlessly into an on-the-go lifestyle.

Forbes wrote:Both the PI5 and PI7 earbuds can be configured and controlled using the Bowers & Wilkins companion smartphone app and each pair include touch controls. A single capacitive button on each earbud can be used to control music by skipping tracks and pausing the music. The controls are also used to manage phone calls and for invoking Siri or Google Assistant, depending on the type of device connected. 

Come on over to Lot S-207, 2nd Floor, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra or call 012 - 646 2738 to know more.

AJ TEG

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2021-04-17

Back to top Go down