Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June

Go down

Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June Empty Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June

Post by TheMachinist Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:59 am

selling my spare Rpi hats. both are unused SG$100

I am in Singapore, and will be in Port Dickson during the weekend of 2-3 June if you like to deal there.

1) i2s hat which takes input from RPi and converts to i2s and SPDIF. There is no USB in the chain to there is least jitter in the digital outputs.
This i2s hat also functions as a standalone DDC allows to route from SPDIF input to i2s out. Imagine the possibilities, you can even connect your TV optical out to this hat and i2s out to your DAC.
Info: https://quartzacoustic.com/shop/raspberry-pi-i2s-s-pdif-add-on-hat-configurable-inputs-and-outputs-with-oled-display/
Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June 9180383_P1-1

2) Rpi power conditioner

Info: https://quartzacoustic.com/shop/raspberry-pi-power-conditioning-filter-add-on-hat-for-outstanding-clean-power-supply-improving-dynamics-and-transparency/
Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June 9180381_P1

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June Empty Re: Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June

Post by TheMachinist Sat May 13, 2023 10:25 am

Smile Smile

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June Empty Re: Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June

Post by TheMachinist Sat May 20, 2023 9:34 am

Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June 1f600  Raspberry Pi i2s hat with Raspberry Pi power conditioner -- deal at PD 2-3 June 1f600

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMachinist Sat May 27, 2023 8:34 am

Cool Cool Cool

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down