Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter

Go down

QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Empty QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter

Post by john_online_shop Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Brand new unit
Estimate Price: RM931 (Free Delivery)

Visit website for other model
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: This item will send from oversea and will take 16 - 23 days to received the item
Please contact me first to check stock availability with my oversea supplier.

QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Qed-silver-anniversary-xt-bi-wire-speaker-cable-terminated-2-meter-bluezircon-1706-23-bluezircon@4

Note: This item will send from oversea and will take 14 - 21 days to received the item

Please contact me first before buy to check stock availability with my oversea supplier.

Contact / Whatsapp John @ 0124831410

[size=30]AWARDS AND REVIEWS[/size]

QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Silver-anniversary-xt
"Cables Product Of The Year"
silver-anniversary-xt, October 2007
QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Silver-anniversary_2
"Cables Product Of The Year"
silver-anniversary 2, October 2006
QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Silver-anniversary_3
" Cables Product Of The Year"
silver-anniversary 3, October 2005
QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter WHIFI-5-star
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, September 2003

[size=30]FEATURES AND BENEFITS[/size]

HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DIELECTRIC

Cuts down on the amount of audio signal energy lost due to cable capacitance

X-TUBE™ TECHNOLOGY

At low frequencies both X-tubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cable convey signals in a linear way. However, at higher frequencies, X-tubeTMretains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional stranded/solid core cable fails to conduct higher frequencies uniformly across the entire conductor area. The result is greater detail which would other wise be lost in ordinary cables.

BI-WIRE

Separate feed to tweeter and bass/mid drive units for improved loudspeaker control and performance

SILVER PLATED 99.999% OFC CONDUCTORS

Provides a low frequency path for the audio signal and delivers stunning high frequency detail

SPECIFICATIONS

Wire gauge - 16 AWG
Unique SPOFC triple braid 5 x 16 x 0.1mm
X-Tube™️ technology
Jacket OD - 3.90mm
Cross-sectional area - 1.50mm²
Loop resistance - 0.021 Ω/m
Capacitance - 50 pF/m
Inductance - 0.47 µH/m
Dissipation factor - 0.0006
Ideal for use in all installations
QED Lifetime Guarantee

[size=30]X-TUBE TECHNOLOGY[/size]

QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Xtube%20graphic(2)
At low frequencies both X-tubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cable signals in a linear way. however, at higher frequencies, X-tubeTM retains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional stranded/solid core cable fails to conduct higher frequencies uniformly across the entire conductor area.

In standard speaker cables the high frequency current density occurs at the periphery with and rapidly deteriorating current density towards the centre of the conductor.
The effect of this is to reduce the actual cross sectional area of the cable at 15khz to less than 75% of that at low frequencies. The result induces distortion and compromises the performance of the cable.

X-tubeTM with polycore technology exhibits much lower selfi nductance and is therefore less affected by this problem. The polycore tube reduces loop inductance to levels only achievable using more costly and difficult to terminate cables.

The result is more high frequency detail, less distortion and greater performance.
john_online_shop
john_online_shop
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Character sheet
Source(s): NAD C568
Amplification: NAD C375BEE
Speakers: Dynaudio DM 2/6

http://bluezircon.lelong.com.my

Back to top Go down

QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter Empty Re: QED Silver Anniversary XT Bi-Wire Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meter

Post by john_online_shop Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 pm

BUMP
john_online_shop
john_online_shop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Character sheet
Source(s): NAD C568
Amplification: NAD C375BEE
Speakers: Dynaudio DM 2/6