Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Acoustic Revive Power Max 2/Crystalpower micro powercord(used)

Go down

Acoustic Revive Power Max 2/Crystalpower micro powercord(used) Empty Acoustic Revive Power Max 2/Crystalpower micro powercord(used)

Post by chlim73 Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 pm

cables to be clear after upgrading....
```````````````````````````` ````````````````````````
1)Acoustic Revive Power Max 2 power cord,2 meter for S$600 brand new $1.2k.Very good condition 9/10 with box.
Acoustic revive power cables offer up a very live sound with blacker than black backgrounds. Utilizing the best materials available, and putting their own unique approach to musical reproduction, Acoustic Revive has come up with a line of power cords that will help you connect with the musical experience.

2) Crystalpower micro powercord,1.5m for S$450.condition 9/10,comes with original bag for cable.
A big surprise is the amazing price/performance ratio of the very inexpensive Soundstring Digital Power cable, a cable optimized for digital sources only. The sound is even better than the regular $450 Soundstring Power Cable, edging it out in overall clarity, but only in this one specialized application. If you're going to use it, you may want to make sure none of your audiophile friends see you doing so, because they're going to think you pulled the cable off the electric toaster. In truth, it's not really such a big surprise to me, because I've had the same experience several times before. Here's a case where the cheaper cable walks all over its more expensive brother
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
pls email chlim73@live.com if interested.

chlim73

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down