Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold)

4 posters

Go down

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Empty Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold)

Post by bimmerman Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi Folks, as you all probably already know, the bane of digital audio is jitter. The more jitter in your digital audio the more horrible it sounds. What would digital audio with zero jitter sound like? Well, I'm guessing it would sound fantastic but how would I know, I've never heard digital audio with no jitter before.

So, will the Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 totally elimate jitter. Of course not. I don't think even a million dollar DCS stack can do that but the DTIv2 will definitely remove most of the jitter and leave you in alalog bliss for very little money. This is definitely the biggest bang for your buck as far as hifi upgrading goes.

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Dti_fr10

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Dti_re10

It's all there: AES\EBU, BNC, Toslink and even I2S. Hook up the Audio Alchemy DTIv2 between your CD transport and DAC and rejoice.

RM950 (Price intentionally maintained as a reference to others. Hope I set a trend on this as it's helpful)

Any questions just ask! I'll be happy to answer them.

Cheers y'all!!!

cheers

Last edited by bimmerman on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Mark Levinson
Amplification: KRELL
Speakers: Sonus Faber

Back to top Go down

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Empty Re: Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold)

Post by bimmerman Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

By the way, you can even use the DTIv2 as a digital switcher to switch between digital devices. Plus you get the benefit of jitter removal. Cool right?
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Empty Re: Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold)

Post by bimmerman Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes, the power supply, totally forgotten about it... here it is...

A high current, dual output, non-switching power supply.

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Alchem10

Thanks for reminding me folks!

PM or SMS me at zero one six 2837538

Thanks again! Very Happy
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmerman Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Well, got to let go of more stuff or my wife will accuse me of a half hearted closet cleaning.

Ok, here's the deal. Just make me an offer that you feel is right for you and I'll do it if I can. Afterall, I've never called anyone a lowballer. Everybody just wants a good deal right?

So, just make me an offer if you're interested and I'll consider it. Very Happy
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 am

Bimmerman Dude,

watching your posts are like eagerly awaiting the next installment of an exciting 'akan datang' movie advertisment.

I'm really curious... what else do you got/have in your wonderful closet for sale? Can sneak peak?

Bal:flower:

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmerman Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 am

Hey there Bal,

That closet of mine is abysmally fathomless... It's like the Bermuda triangle, things get lost in there for decades. Found a bottle of Cuvee Loise 1995 in there while cleaning... God knows what else...

In due time man...

Meanwhile I have 2 words to float... TDA1541 and KSS151A...

Do they mean anything to you??? Very Happy
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmerman Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 am

Thanks for looking folks, it's...

SOLD!
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 pm

bimmerman wrote:Hey there Bal,

Do they mean anything to you??? Very Happy

Chips.... nice sounding yummy chips. We like nice sounding chips... can hardly wait!!

sunny

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 pm

hmmmn....some old school Wadia/Sony perhaps?

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4 (Sold) Empty I have a question and could use your help! Please?

Post by dararath2013 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 am

Hi Bimmerman I am totally new at this and am trying to sell my two Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4. I googled it and you came up… Could you tell me how much you sold them for so I can ask a fair price? I have two systems like the one you sold. Your help would be so appreciated. Im out of my element here Question any info you can offer is awesome! thx Dara

dararath2013

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmerman Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:35 am

dararath2013 wrote:Hi Bimmerman I am totally new at this and am trying to sell my two Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface V2.0 W/Power Station 4. I googled it and you came up… Could you tell me how much you sold them for so I can ask a fair price? I have two systems like the one you sold. Your help would be so appreciated. Im out of my element here Question any info you can offer is awesome! thx Dara

Hi Dara,

Well depending on their condition you could ask for anywhere between US$200-300. Try selling it on ebay to the Americans for a bigger market as they share the same 110V AC as you do in Canada. Do drop me a PM if you have any other questions and I'll try my best to help.

Cheers!
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down