Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface Pro 32 with Power Station 3 (SOLD)

Go down

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface Pro 32 with Power Station 3 (SOLD) Empty Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface Pro 32 with Power Station 3 (SOLD)

Post by bimmerman Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface Pro 32 with Power Station 3 (SOLD) Dsc_0611

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface Pro 32 with Power Station 3 (SOLD) Dsc_0612

This is the best jitter reduction device that Audio alchemy made. I am including the Audio Alchemy Power Station 3 upgrade linear power supply in this sale.

The more jitter in your digital audio the more horrible it sounds. In a perfect world, Digital audio would have no jitter at all. Connect any digital source or CD player or transport through this device and get a considerable amount of jitter removed. I have used this DTI Pro 32 with various transports including a Wadia 20, Mark Levinson No.37 and a Krell DT-10 and was simply stunned by the improvements in detail, transparency and especially soundstaging each time. Any graininess or hard edges heard without the DTI were totally eliminated when the DTI came into play. I was surprised that high end CD transports could still be improved upon by such a device.

But don't take my word for it. Stereophile tested the DTI Pro32 with the flagship Mark Levinson No.31 CD transport and they were surprised by the results too. Robert Harley of Stereophile wrote: 

"If you think that a Mark Levinson No.31 transport driving the Spectral SDR-2000 Pro processor couldn't benefit from an Audio Alchemy processing device inserted between them, you'd be wrong—as I was. The Spectral's sound was taken up another full notch in quality by adding the Pro 32. The system had a greater sense of air, space, and soundstage size with the Pro 32. The presentation opened up, with more resolution of the recorded acoustic surrounding instrumental images".

Read the entire review here: http://www.stereophile.com/content/audio-alchemy-dti149pro-32-jitter-filter#dPgd1MVMg3p1K1gw.97

The DTI Pro 32 accepts I2s, SPDIF and Toslink inputs and can output to AES/EBU, i2S, SPDIF and AT&T ST Optical.

I have the original packaging, manuals and a cheat sheet to help you configure the desired bit depth for your DAC with ease.

I'm asking for RM1,580 but please feel free to make me your offer. All offers considered.

Zero One Six 2837538 (WhatsApp or SMS preferred)

Audio Alchemy Digital Transmission Interface Pro 32 with Power Station 3 (SOLD) Dsc_0613
bimmerman
bimmerman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Mark Levinson
Amplification: KRELL
Speakers: Sonus Faber

Back to top Go down