Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Speaker to match with SET amplifier

+31
phsf98
htkaki
kkthen
gold lion kt88
bimmerman
123_rocketman
royroy
tycham
uncle_vic
dixchen
WongKN
sswong3374
zulkifar
noodle88
rsbn589
jcwlow
7810sam
drskumar
hohsc
azri
sting
car o scope
Wan Azami Hamzah
cheelun
CH
Cooltube
mugenfoo
wabun
hasnul
tubejunkie
Lamkochai
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Empty Re: Speaker to match with SET amplifier

Post by azri Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:33 am

my tekton 6.5 rated 94db.. pretty good eh?
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Empty Re: Speaker to match with SET amplifier

Post by mugenfoo Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 am

azri wrote:why does SET amps cost so much if its not that 'great'?

Coz there are always "suckers" who will pay that kind of money ???
Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Lol Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Lol Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Lol

OK OK, i better put the following "qualifier statement" otherwise some people might get their panties in a bunch and throw a fit here...
It applies to just about anything and everything that is manufacturer and sold in a materialistic world. Not just "SET Amps" alone.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 am

Sometimes it may take up to 10 years to be convinced of certain facts!!! Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_sad And that 10 years could be well spent listening to just music whatever the setup may be. Suggest go around listen to other setups to speed up the learning process la and that 10 years may not be wasted after all. just my 2 sens. Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_smile

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dixchen Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 am

mugenfoo wrote:
dixchen wrote:
123_rocketman wrote:Sigh....my post listing the difference between my existing speakers and the 12" speakers was lost in cyberspace. Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_cry

Here goes, my existing speakers is 2-way 8".

No worries man... I believe you for sure...I moved from a 2 way HArbeth 8 to a 12, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG difference....

And thats not adding any more WATTS.... Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_cool

Who knows? Maybe you moved from a 87dB Harbeth bookshelves to a pair of 95dB Cerwin-Vega! (aka BOOMY BOOM BOOM) speakers ?

Cerwin-Vega!, the LOUD Speaker company (r)

http://www.cerwin-vega.com/

Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Lol

I believe that as well, had a pair of CV 15's in my car once upon a time and went for the BOOM BOOM SPL competition and still lost... Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_redface Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_redface Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_redface

Someone's 18's moved more air!! Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_lol Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_lol

dixchen
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

dixchen wrote:

I believe that as well, had a pair of CV 15's in my car once upon a time and went for the BOOM BOOM SPL competition and still lost... Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_redface Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_redface Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_redface

Someone's 18's moved more air!! Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_lol Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_lol

And i'll bet anything under the sun, that the ah-beng Car guy who won with the 18" Boom-box did not use any "SET Amp" but most likely had those 1200Wr.m.s. car Amp metal bricks & Capacitor banks larger than Coke cans too. Wink
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle88 Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Ya loh, the ah mong go for sound off spl not go for sound quality mah!!!

Going for sound qulity, 50w got enough loh....
noodle88
noodle88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Turntable
Amplification: Tube gear
Speakers: High sensitivity speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 pm

noodle88 wrote:Ya loh, the ah mong go for sound off spl not go for sound quality mah!!!

Going for sound qulity, 50w got enough loh....

So now ... Rm800 best offer for your CJ Premier 11a .... On or not one ?
(Or name a reasonable price lah ) , u can get some EXTRA cash and buy some new matched tubes as spares for your beloved SET amp...

Dun worry, i wont use it to drive any 18" car speakers.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle88 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh yah, sorry I forgoten oredy....

Let me have your full address, I will burn 1 CJ premiear 11a for you on comming 5 April , F.O.C.
noodle88
noodle88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 pm

noodle88 wrote:Oh yah, sorry I forgoten oredy....

Let me have your full address, I will burn 1 CJ premiear 11a for you on comming 5 April , F.O.C.

Let moderator "fix" this postings.

Or instead, can burn a whole set of Tannoy Westminster for him and all his S.E.T. kaki to 冚家拎. Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_twisted

Last edited by mugenfoo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gold lion kt88 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 pm

ya...remember burn along power code n some LP also...
mention name,if not cannot receive....
noodle88...are hell use 220-240v?? if not,not enough power to supply the cj premiear 11a....
gold lion kt88
gold lion kt88

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamkochai Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

i found this article which will be helpful for those who like to set up S.E.T system.
http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/set/set_2.html
http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/set/set_3.html

My amp is not S.E.T by definition but nonetheless is single ended valve amp with low wattage rating. hard to part with my amp though because firstly its quite difficult to find a buyer with reasonable price and 2ndly i dont think i will like transistor amp after testing a few brands (primare i30, passlab int 150 and even pathos logo which have valve preamp)

finally found some dealers who are keen for home demo and will be arranging audition for proac response d2 (again), and ordeon orpheous. may bring my amp to dealer that sells the zu speaker and tannoy when i come to kl next month.

will most probably keep my harbeth though.....too painful to lose money after just 1 year buying it and they do sound better than some speakers within the same price range in malaysia. hopefully this time i wont make mistake anymore. ( i bought harbeth despite initially planning to buy the response d2 last year after comparing the price).

Lamkochai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s): bryston bdp2, bryston dac, reimyo dac, Dps Turntable tonearm and benzmicro rubyz
Amplification: gryphon diable 300, genesis phono amp, diy tube amp
Speakers: marten django xl & audiophysic virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamkochai Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:19 am

avant garde is still my dream speaker. but its out of my budget range even for the used one. besides it will be another mismatch and i need to upgrade my amp to match it.. its a neverending story. My wife sure lecture me nonstop if she sees me buying new stuff again.

Lamkochai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s): bryston bdp2, bryston dac, reimyo dac, Dps Turntable tonearm and benzmicro rubyz

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle88 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:11 pm

For those who own a tube amp, it's very difficult for them to turn back to Ss. Esspecially for those who own a good set amp. There's no turning back n they will die for it.....
Good luck ... Hope u got your speaker...
noodle88
noodle88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kkthen Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Lamkochai wrote:I will most probably keep my harbeth though.....too painful to lose money
after just 1 year buying it and they do sound better than some speakers
within the same price range in malaysia. hopefully this time i wont
make mistake anymore. ( i bought harbeth despite initially planning to
buy the response d2 last year after comparing the price).

IF you want to keep harbeth. You can try this LFD zero mk3. This amp can drive harbeth sHL5 easily & sound musical.

Last edited by kkthen on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

kkthen
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by royroy Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm

noodle88 wrote:For those who own a tube amp, it's very difficult for them to turn back to Ss. Esspecially for those who own a good set amp. There's no turning back n they will die for it.....

agree...actually tube amp n ss amp really 2 type of ting.. is diffrient audio art....
u can choose wat u like....as long as u really happy wit it n that is really wat u wan...

royroy
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 pm

royroy wrote:
noodle88 wrote:For those who own a tube amp, it's very difficult for them to turn back to Ss. Esspecially for those who own a good set amp. There's no turning back n they will die for it.....

agree...actually tube amp n ss amp really 2 type of ting.. is diffrient audio art....
u can choose wat u like....as long as u really happy wit it n that is really wat u wan...

Reminds me of this :

"One man's meat is another man's poison" Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_cool

Yes, that's the important part. I do agree on that.
htkaki
htkaki
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.htkaki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 am

Funny I would say the same thing about those I have met who owns very good solid-state amps as well. After owning that soulution, one guy I met relegated his high-end (tens of thousands worth) SET amp for listening to radio !

The bottom line is that it is important to always remember the chinese saying 'there's always another mountain higher than the one in front of us'. Like I have been saying, both valves and solid-states have their own characteristics and often it is simply the depth of our wallets that limits what can be possible from either one. But let's not put down other types of amp or speaker, etc, just so to justify one's decision to go for one type, perhaps due to lack of budget to afford better stuff. We must always remember to be grateful for what we have but also that to be honest with ourselves is the most important thing of all.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

Yes yes ...

and i hereby proclaim that KRELL / _______(or put your favourite brand here) is NOT the be-all end-all ultimate of all hifi equipment! Neither will it cure cancer nor eradicate Ebola once and for all from the face of this planet!

Yes Mr. NormanAudio, you read this here! In the writing !

...in spite on what people tend to otherwise from their own misinterpretations and inability for proper comprehension of the facts at hand.

Lets see if anyone can step forth & state the same, especially on the very same equipment that they personally own!

Lest they be the sour-grapes, and hath since shut theirs minds off from the advancing world and so choose to live in their blissful but pitiful shallow ignorance.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamkochai Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

public bank share price rise to rm12 today. if it continue to rise to rm120 then i can afford the Soulution.... Wong, ask your friend to sell his relegated S.E.T amp cheaply to me lah. "One man's poison is another man's meat" Smile

Lamkochai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

"one man's poison is another man's sup ekor" What a Face
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 pm

azri wrote:"one man's poison is another man's sup ekor" What a Face

But universally, Cyanide, Carbon-Monoxide & Mercury are poisonous to ALL.

So there are lot of "hifi cyanides" and "hifi mercuries" that will bleed your wallet dry faster than the Arabs can pump oil from the desert.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

just like car accessories, you can end up a car full of craps
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Lamkochai wrote:public bank share price rise to rm12 today. if it continue to rise to rm120 then i can afford the Soulution.... Wong, ask your friend to sell his relegated S.E.T amp cheaply to me lah. "One man's poison is another man's meat" Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_smile

PBB go up to RM120, we all kuai-kuai sit down and wait lar Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_lol

That's the thing lamkochai. That guy I met did NOT say his SET amp is lauyah. But his Soulution sounded much better in every way. But he decided not to waste a good amp and use it for radio. After all, he doesn't need to trade it in to buy the Soulution, such is the financial ability of some people. It is very easy for one to be mistaken because I just wrote 'radio'. Actually his source is a Day Squerra tuner. Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

This is the gist of my point. All types of amps if designed properly can be very good. It is not wise to adopt 1 type are the supermo uno and diss all other type. Furthermore, always remember there is a higher mountain behind the one facing us. I am very fortunate because such opportunities (meeting such people) always reminds me to put my feet squarely on the ground, remain humble and to be grateful with what I have. And have a very open mind.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Chinese words direct translate "One mountain compare one mountain high". Razz
There are lots of nice stuffs out there and not surprising to me if someone dont believe there are such nice stuffs.
I mean how often we get to see such masterpieces around city and if there is one, the price will often scare people away.
Some people will condemn the buyer as crazy for buying it but there is no wrong when some people can afford to buy one.
When there are people buying such high end gears, then there will only be people making them.
Razz
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post by sswong3374 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

mugenfoo wrote:
azri wrote:"one man's poison is another man's sup ekor" Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Fresse

So there are lot of "hifi cyanides" and "hifi mercuries" that will bleed your wallet dry faster than the Arabs can pump oil from the desert.

Depend on how you use it, cynide is useful in gold mining industries, mercury and so on is also useful depend on needs. Radioactive material like Co-60 can kill people also can help people when use to kill cancer cell.

sswong3374
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 pm

sswong3374 wrote:
mugenfoo wrote:
azri wrote:"one man's poison is another man's sup ekor" Speaker to match with SET amplifier - Page 5 Fresse

Depend on how you use it, cynide is useful in gold mining industries, mercury and so on is also useful depend on needs. Radioactive material like Co-60 can kill people also can help people when use to kill cancer cell.

OK, lemme qualify it further .. "Poisonous for CONSUMPTION or Inhalation" Smile
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by phsf98 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Just drop by and found this lengthy post full of insult and narrow minded argument about vintage stuff and modern stuff......
I don't deny ppl's view & I don't insist my thinking on other. Just enjoy what i built and the music from it, no matter is tube or solid state. Talk kok so much just let ppl feel bad and i dont think you feel good either by insulting ppl.

phsf98

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Character sheet
Source(s): Mytek DAC
Amplification: DIY EL84 SE amp, DIY 300B amp
Speakers: DIY coral flat8 BR

Back to top Go down

Post by JediSavant Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 pm

This thread provided me many minutes of enjoyment, in fact it was a deciding factor in making me sign up in the first place.

I've just bought myself a small SET, by GLOW Audio. It's a Texas-based, but China made product range, and it's EL84 based, and pumps out a whopping butt kicking 5w per channel. The reason for this purchase is to immerse myself somewhat in the flea-powered arena, before taking the plunge into even less power, ie. a 3.5w per channel 2A3 amp. The whole notion of high-efficiency is attractive to me. Low-power, nice easy bloom out the other end.

My current speakers are 12 year old System Audio 1050 floor-standers, running at 90db efficiency. Driving them with the GLOW means the SPLs become decent around 12 o'clock and optimises with good pressure at around 3 o'clock. Now, these speakers have 2 drivers and a tweeter each. There's a lot of circuitry to go around I guess (I'm an electronics-know-nothing-at-all type person), but vocals and small arrangement pieces involving trumpet and guitar really move. Bass response on an older pressing of Neil Young's Harvest is also quite impressive. But the wish for high-efficiency speakers is nagging at me.

I'd been hoping to audition Zu Audio's line of full range speakers but the local distributor still haven't sighted the vessel carrying the cargo. Odeon was in my sights but price range and other factors soon discouraged that path. Klipsch would have been nice to listen to, especially the Heresy III and other heritage range goodies, but our deplorable retailers just don't have any range in stock. Neither does Singapore.

Then I stumbled upon Audio Note. They cut their teeth on low powered amps. They have a full range of speakers and amps to play with here in KL. I tried them out, took my amp over for a listen and was impressed. If the original poster is still looking for options, I believe the AZ-2 and AN-E by Audio Note are worth auditioning.
JediSavant
JediSavant
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Character sheet
Source(s): RegaPlanar3 w DenonDL103
Amplification: Exposure 2010s2
Speakers: SonusFaberToyTower

Back to top Go down

Post by oyfarm Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:32 pm

An informative article on SET Amp

http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk/tubestuf/miniblk1.htm

oyfarm

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Dear all,

I'm newbie,may i ask can 10W SET drive 87db speaker?

AMP :Unison Research Simply 2
Speaker :Proac T50S

Thanks.
beat
beat
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog~Digital
Amplification: Integrated
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by JediSavant Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 pm

hi beat...

to answer your question, you can try, but it will be a strain on your SET and you won't be able to play at reasonable volume levels.
JediSavant
JediSavant
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by zulkifar Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Beat,
As was mentioned, you can give it a try. Both components are good by their own standing but as to whether they synergise is another issue. The Tablettes are known to be a good match with Naits so may be you can take your Simply 2 over to CMY and do some comparisons.

zulkifar
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Character sheet
Source(s): LP,CD
Amplification: SET
Speakers: Dynamic

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi,

Jedisavant,
As u mention,there is a strain on the amp will it cousing any problem with the amp?

Zulkifar,
Actually i don't have the amp,was thinking to get one,but i do have the Tablette.

Thanks.
beat
beat
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JediSavant Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm not the best person for technical talk but in my experience anything below 90db of efficiency and with complex crossovers will mean the low powered amp has to be 'tekan' quite hard to produce decent listening levels thru the speakers and often clipping will occur as there simply isn't power from the amp to push the drivers along.

For the kind of amp you're thinking about, you need a minimum 93db speaker with efficient crossovers if any. Recent auditions for me in this category are AudioNote AZ series and Loth-X floor standers and a super sweet used Klipsch Tangent T-4000 at a very attractive price (this baby is 97db and played loud,fast and punchy with a meager 5 watts pushing it). The last one is still available but is used and replacement drivers. PM me for info if interested as I'm not the seller and not sure if it's appropriate to post that info in public.

My own speakers driven by my 5-watt beast amp are Klipsch T-3000 with 8 inch drivers and horn running at 95db. It's just the right size for my listening area and is warm, sweet, fast and musical with good bass, even better when driven by solid state.
JediSavant
JediSavant
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKK Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Beat, it is usually the speakers that suffer if the amp is underpowered. As the amp starts to clip, it generates a lot of high frequency distortion. This will fry your tweeter if you let it go on for too long.

SET's are (by definition) pure Class A - meaning they put out the same amount of heat at full output as it does when there is no signal going through it.

I used to have SET's - first an 8W Cary SET, then a 50W Cary SET. I loved the sound, but found them too limiting. Even the 50W SET was underpowered for my 92dB/W/m speaker. For some types of music - solo violin, female vocals, piano - it was beautiful. Nothing else comes close. But if you put something a bit more "full range" on - like Mahler or Wagner - the SET's show up their limitations very quickly.

The only way to enjoy a SET and STILL get the full range experience is to spend a LOT of money - something like an Avantgarde or Tannoy Westminister. Most of the other speakers have too many compromises.
WongKK
WongKK
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-11-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Playback Designs MPS-5, Micro-Seiki BL-99V
Amplification: Cary SLP-05, Cary CAD-211AE, SGR EL30S
Speakers: Acapella High Violon

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Hi,

Jedisavant,
Since i had my setup at my living area i always wanted it to be compact,but i do think about floor stander sometime(maybe one day i will change my mind)however many thx for sharing,i got your point.

Wongkk,
You make realize what SET and pure Class A about,very simple and clear,and luckily i haven't fry my tweeter yet Smile
Maybe i'm not ready for SET yet,and i should learn more and more...and have a very tight financial(very poor lol),perhaps i cant even afford any one of the equipment u mentioned,but maybe that days will come...

Sorry for my poor english,hope u all still can read me.
Thanks for all the advice,much appreciated.

Thanks.

beat
beat
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5