Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL

+15
cshoes
zeebee
acousticmass
corgi_loy
kychoo99
elhefe
sampanboy
cmboy
viper
cbp
eddie
joagib
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
alfred
surroy
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL Empty Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:33 am

hi all - I am hoping for some help from some members here. about 2 weeks ago I bot a chord power amp from a seller who posts under the name Long. agreement was for the item to be delivered to my place in Singapore. to cut a long story short, after numerous attempts are contacting him and his "uncle" wong who was meant to handle the delivery - I get nothing but silence and surliness. this is after begging for my understanding and me extending the delivery deadline.

I would like to know if anyone here has dealt with him before and if so, where exactly is his shop or business premises in KL ? I am on the verge on contacting lawyers to file a police report and freeze any and all assetss/accounts etc. while I would like to resolve this amicably, I have been forced by the actions of this guy (think his name is dyven or something like that) to resort to these measures. I made payment via paypal to his company suriatech (name is wong wai seng) but no item. the last address I had for him was 33-34 jalan 1/.116b, kuchai entrepreneurs park, off jalan kuchai lama, 58200 kuala lumpur.

anyway - any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Roy

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-09-14

Back to top Go down

Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL Empty Re: Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:34 am

hi - I can be contacted on surroy@gmail.com.

thks.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL Empty Re: Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL

Post by alfred Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi, Have u made a complain to Paypal i was having a similar problem but my seller was in Hong Kong Gaofei and after about a month from the purchase date i did not receive my goods so i call up Hong Kong and Gaofei told me someone was selling on their behalf and they can't do anything cos they also can't locate that person so instate i call Paypal and i got immediate action for Paypal they give me a full refund so maybe u can try that.
alfred
alfred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Character sheet
Source(s): pioneer pd s901 as transport \ denon dcd s10 d/a
Amplification: krell pre / threshold
Speakers: LS 5/12A, Spendor 2/3

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm

hi thank you for your kind reply. I have already been in contact with paypal about this. I was in regular contact before I paid for the item but despite several promises and there was no action. again many thanks.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi,
This seems to be a serious allegation. To help you gather information, we are temporarily suspending his account up to 5 days, so that you may obtain whatever details required, without the risk of the data being altered/deleted by the seller (Long):
https://www.hifi4sale.net/sta/Long

If you have sufficient information, let us know, we will reactivate Long's account ASAP.

In the meantime, we would ask the rest of the H4S community who have dealt with Long to provide some feedback.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:59 pm

many thanks for your kindness.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joagib Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:Hi,
This seems to be a serious allegation. To help you gather information, we are temporarily suspending his account up to 5 days, so that you may obtain whatever details required, without the risk of the data being altered/deleted by the seller (Long):

If you have sufficient information, let us know, we will reactivate Long's account ASAP.

In the meantime, we would ask the rest of the H4S community who have dealt with Long to provide some feedback.

Thanks,

Thumbs up for you Moderators !
Cheers!

joagib
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:49 pm

The above regarding claiming from  Paypal is correct and its the best way to get a full refund . As a start , you will need to open up a case with Paypal .   This is your best  option . You will not be able to freeze any seller's asset or money unless you engage a solicitor to  initiate Court Proceedings to the effect . This cost time and money . Not as simple as what you see in a movie . You might actually end up winning the case and unable to execute the judgment if you cannot find the Defendant .

eddie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 pm

yes I realize that court order and its fulfillment are different issues. I was exploring the option of making a police report and executing a lien order on his premises or stock. thank you.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cbp Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi All.
So sad to know such incident happened .. Should do something to prevent such incident happen again..

cbp
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2011-01-13

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by viper Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:58 pm

I have deal with him once, not a very genuine person, ask him how the condition is every corner of the speaker, he told me all very perfect. When view actual item, is not the case.

So I don't feel like dealing with him. Is not much of the case of cheating, just that he is not honest with his stuff.

That all about I can say about him.

viper

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by cmboy Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 pm

cbp wrote:Hi All.
So sad to know such incident happened .. Should do something to prevent such incident happen again..
if its expensive item, best to view the item, then COD if satisfactory. Paying up before goods are delivered is always a risk with people whom you don't know well...but am afraid its already current trend, no advance payment, no delivery, always a risk. Then again, sellers should be aware that they may cheat once and get away with it, when word gets around they're dishonest or not genuine, their reputation here goes stink.
cmboy
cmboy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:42 pm

to be fair to this forum - i have met a few reputable sellers so i am thankfull that most are gd ppl that enjoy their hobby. a few rotten apples i guess you will find in every bin ........

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cmboy Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:01 pm

surroy wrote:to be fair to this forum - i have met a few reputable sellers so i am thankfull that most are gd ppl that enjoy their hobby. a few rotten apples i guess you will find in every bin ........
Yes, and as always some rotters appear now and then. Again, if expensive item best to view personally and COD. Few hundred at risk may be bearable, but few thousand, can be heart sickening. 
On another note, I ordered some music cd from a neighboring country and another from Amazon UK around the 1st week of December, yet to arrive todate, I reckon its seasonal postal delay. I expect late delivery during December festive period but couldn't resist ordering due to some rarity and price. Nothing much spent.
cmboy
cmboy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL Empty Add details

Post by sampanboy Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Another Big time Conman case..

sampanboy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:40 pm

Sorry forumers, I moved the topic to General discussion section. If not, this posting will be bumped up in the sales section each time there is a reply.

Looking for some help to track down seller (Long) in KL Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kychoo99 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:36 pm

surroy wrote:the last address I had for him was 33-34 jalan 1/.116b, kuchai entrepreneurs park, off jalan kuchai lama, 58200 kuala lumpur.

Roy

Hi Roy,

That address looks suspiciously close to resemble the last known address of Symphony Classic (not a very reputable seller). This Symphony Classic was residing 2 floors on top of Hong Leong Bank in Kuchai Lama (at least the signboard is still there when i passed through a few months back) & the bank address read as No. 31 & 33, Jalan 1/116 B, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur (seems to match).

Anyway, from my experience as an operations banker, it is easy to lodge a police report but to get a court order or the Bank to freeze or place a lien at this person's account will be a long winding process (& could be extremely frustrating to u especially if the amount is less than RM30k). Nevertheless, you should be able to get a full refund once you make a complaint to Paypal - so act quickly. Good luck.

Regards.
kychoo99
kychoo99
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Wadia
Amplification: Krell + Mcintosh
Speakers: Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:39 pm

thank you all for your kind replies. i realize the legal route may be a long and difficult one but hope that maybe a polce report will spur some kind of action. the amount was abt 3.5k rm so not cheap by any standards. this is a long and very convoluted tail and maybe my mistake was to allow him to deliver to me (i dont know) i/o picking it up in KL. i dont want to bore all with details but have retained all my various msgs with them. paypal case has been instituted so am hopeful on that count. sadly i still would prefer to have the amp but it seems it is not to be. i try to treat people that i buy and sell from/to with respect and only ask that it is returned. keeping quiet and lying about delivery date/status is not something i would do or wish upon anyone. once again my sincere thanks for the advice.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corgi_loy Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:27 am

Dear Surroy,

I am here to is tell you the truth of your incident. My name is Andrew. I am the technician who checking the Chord SPM 800 which you purchase from Long. Actually this amp is in working condition. 2 days before Long prepare to send to you. He was in a good will ask me to check the amp before to deliver out. As he told me that the amp is sending to Singapore for buyer.So i decide to help him test the amp and check all over before he ship out. While i testing the amp , I found the amp front power indicator red led light blinking then i told him that this amp got a small minor component giving sign that something going to happen. So he inform to rectify the problem so that can avoid anything happen when you receive and playing the amp.  Actually this problem can settle in a few hours but i don't have the part and Long inform me that must use the same original parts other than equivalent part which can get at electronic shop. So i have order parts from a well establish company called (RS Component) one week ago.Due to so many holiday around the corner and it already cause on delaying of delivery the parts. I was told by Long today that buyer for this Chord amp started frustrated and he told that the buyer wanted to take action against him. But what i saw on the online conversation between you and him is just a misunderstanding. I can see from your reply conversation showing that you are a very reasonable person. I hope both of you can settle this matters in a win win situation. He is an ordinary guy which is selling quite numbers of items in this forum. Mr.Surroy, i hope my reply here can help you to solve out this problem asap. Good Luck and Happy New Year 2015.

corgi_loy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticmass Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:34 am

I called Long to inquire about a Xavian speakers in 2012.

https://www.hifi4sale.net/t24450-xavian-floorstand-speaker?highlight=xavian

He advertised it way below retail price, brand new would be over RM50k but he was asking for below RM20k and claimed he had 5 new sets. I asked for COD but he kept beating around the bush and said not convenient as they were stored in his friend's warehouse and insisted that I would have to bank in the money and the speakers would be delivered to me. I find Long to be full of s***, not someone trustworthy but that's just my opinion based on my only past experience with him.

acousticmass

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:21 pm

dear mr loy - many thanks for your explanation. if he had been upfroent with me about the issues i would have understood. he however dodged my calls and msgs and this led to a feeling of mistrust. he said he sent the item to singapore via his uncle mr wong but the uncle didnt seem to care about time and kept saying wait wait but no resolution. i can undertand that things crop up at the most inopportune moments but this is no reason not tell the truth.
mr loy - in light of your revelations i have2 questions that i hope you can ascertain for me - 1) is the item fully repaired/fixed and 2) does he (long or wong or whoever) wish to complete this deal but i will need clear time of delivery. if you could fie this out for me, i would be graetful.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sampanboy Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:34 pm

N
Hi Roy,

I wonder Andrew is genuine or just a cover up!!! Anyway just my 2 cents, by the way Symphony Classic by Harry Wong Wai Seng also has other bad reputation earlier!

sampanboy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:06 pm

to be honest i have no idea but i would like to give him the benefit of the doubt. probably a little naive i know but i would like to think not all people are looking out for personal gain at others expense.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Surroy,

Sad to hear about your predicament. Interesting point raised by sampanboy.. This Andrew guy from KAMASUTRA?

However I do hope it all ends well. My to cents for the new year.. Thanks.
zeebee
zeebee
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:26 pm

hi there - am sorry to say that i dont know that name (besides the "official" implications of cos) so would have no idea if he is in fact associated. thanks for the best wishes.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 pm

sori - just a quick note to add that i sggested to both long/dyven/waiseng and his uncle wong to have a read here os what various people have posted including that from andrew/loy. i am still holding onto the olive branch on this issue hoping for resolution but cant wait forever. i am considering moving the paypal issue from resolution to active investigation but hope that he responds before i am forced to do this. thanks all.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corgi_loy Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:57 am

Dear Mr Surroy,

Good day to you. Sorry for my late reply. 1st of all, i don't like to comment or complain regarding to a few gentlemen in this forum's replies, which they are so interested and trying to dig people buttock. My intention on replying in this topic is trying to help this ordinary guy (Long) to solve out this issue. I agreed what you have written in your previous reply. They shouldn't hide the truth and given you unnecessary reply to delay the delivery lead time. I have questioned and spoke to Long today regarding this matter. Since the amp is in my responsibility to repair it and he request me to communicate with you and work out for a solution to solve this case. He given me an idea that he will pay for all the cost for this amp to repair and he wanted to provide you a one month warranty period for the amp in order to gain back your trust on this misunderstanding issue. Please let me know what is your opinion or maybe you have a better solution on this. Your reply is much appreciated. 
In line with this, I wish to answer your 1st question on your previous reply. This Chord amp is in a working and original condition. The component which i found got problem is related to the power supply section. The rest is ok, now is still can play but is just the front power led light keep blinking and is so irritation looking on it. You should confident to receive this amp because Long willing to give a month warranty for this amp. Anything happen on this amp you can send back to me for a rectification and all the charges is barred by Long. Anyway, the decision is in your hand now. Please let me know then. 
Mr. Surroy, That's all for this reply. I hope to receive your precious answer or a better idea to make this matter solve in a win win situation. Thank you, Mr. Surroy. Happy New Year 2015. I am glad for accidentally have a new friend (Mr.Surroy) in this forum. Cheers. From Andrew Loy Chin Peng.

corgi_loy

Back to top Go down

Post by cshoes Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:15 am

Hello,  Acoustimass & Sampan boy , I know you. Please don't take this advantage to put gasoline on this topic and trying to make it hotter. This not a human attitude. You just register your HIFI4SALE account on 01.01.2015 and Sampanboy is register one day before 31.12.2014. Very obvious showing that you purposely register this account and trying to sabotaj Surroy & Long.
I just seeking for your attention to leave both of them to settle their matter peacefully. Word is mighty than a sword. We as a human being . Our character is to help  and provide a better opinion and advise to solve a problem. Not trying to make the issue or matters more complicated. I would like to apologize if my word offended you. Anyway, this is just my 2 cents words. Happy new year to all hifi kakis. Good Luck......

cshoes

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by cshoes Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:34 am

Dear all readers, 

Please notice the member's registration date before you read the reply. I think moderator miss out this when he handle all the cases in this forum.

cshoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 am

cshoes wrote:Dear all readers, 

Please notice the member's registration date before you read the reply. I think moderator miss out this when he handle all the cases in this forum.

Yes, indeed they (sampanboy & acousticmass) are new registrants and their opinions should be vetted by readers here.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cshoes Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:17 am

Dear Admin,

Appreciate on your prompt respond. Thank you. Wink

cshoes

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticmass Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:31 am

cshoes, I know you too. Just one question, if Long is really guilt free, why did he not explain the situation himself and clear his name for the benefit of the other forummers to place trust in him again? Why does he need to use a phoney technician Andrew to defend him?

I think Long at least owe surroy an explanation if the former has not done already.

acousticmass

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:41 am

hi andrew - many thanks for your response. i appreciate your agreement that the steps taken by long were damaging to himself ie keeping quiet. it is good to see someone stand up and take responsibility in this matter. with regard to the amp itself, i assume it will be the same item that we negotiated for initially ? if you/he are fully confident that the red blinking light issue is fixed with respect to replacing the faulty item with an original item (per your prev msg), then i believe a 4 month warranty should be more than fair. finally i will need a confirmed date of arrival here but this time the cut off date is fixed. would appreciate your thoughts on these.  roy.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticmass Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:59 am

From what I understand from surroy's post above, Long has not contacted him till this point of time to offer any explanation. I'll leave it to the readers to judge the situation... put yourself in Long's position, if you are a hifi equipment dealer and land yourself in a situation like this, would you just keep quiet or do something to clear the air?

p/s: last checked, Long's last login to hifi4sale Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:09 pm Wink

acousticmass

Back to top Go down

Post by cshoes Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:56 am

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Admin, is Long able to post a reply at this period? Acoustimass, Please read all the replies in this title, before you post any reply. Each time you ask a question and i started to laugh at you (Acoustimass). I believe later or sooner you will floating up from a deep sea which where you are hiding. Thank you

cshoes

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:06 am

gentlemen if i may - i didnt start this thread to get forummers upset and sniping at each other. i merely wanted a simple resolution to my issue. in retrospect, i suppose i must sincerely apologize for being a cause of contention - this was never my intent. i humbly suggest we refrain from taking potshots at each otheras it serves no purpose.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pang5 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:19 am

pang5
pang5

Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticmass Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 am

I apologise if I have dug your buttock cshoes. I will stay submerged in the deep sea waiting to see you drown. And I will refrain from future careless comments. I agree that we should let Roy resolve this with Long. Let us wait for Roy's comments when it gets resolved.

acousticmass

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 am

pang5 - many thks for that post. very interesting reading in my opinion. to andrew loy - have you received word from dyven/long (maybe harry?) as yet ? if not maybe you can let me know this actual work or residence address so that i may follow up ?

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticmass Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:26 pm

I apologise if I have dug your buttock cshoes. I will stay submerged in the deep sea waiting to see you drown. And I will refrain from future careless comments. I agree that we should let Roy resolve this with Long. Let us wait for Roy's comments when it gets resolved.

acousticmass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:47 pm

kychoo99 wrote:
surroy wrote:the last address I had for him was 33-34 jalan 1/.116b, kuchai entrepreneurs park, off jalan kuchai lama, 58200 kuala lumpur.

Roy

Hi Roy,

That address looks suspiciously close to resemble the last known address of Symphony Classic (not a very reputable seller). This Symphony Classic was residing 2 floors on top of Hong Leong Bank in Kuchai Lama (at least the signboard is still there when i passed through a few months back) & the bank address read as No. 31 & 33, Jalan 1/116 B, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur (seems to match).

kychoo99,
Good info. Anyone else can verify this? If it is really the same person(s) as Symphony Classic, then we will act accordingly.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kychoo99 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:11 am

Dear Admin,

UGPM.
kychoo99
kychoo99
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Wadia
Amplification: Krell + Mcintosh
Speakers: Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:28 am

ugpm ?

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:06 am

UGPM = U have Gotten a PM... Very Happy
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:09 am

andrew loy - did u get a response ? thks for the clarification admin ......

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corgi_loy Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Dear surroy,

Good evening to you. Kindly inform you that the CHORD amp is ready. I will test this amp for 3 days mean till tuesday before arrange to deliver out. Please advise for me your address so that i can arrange deliver on next  tuesday. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

corgi_loy

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:03 am

hi andrew - can we communicate on surroy@gmail.com please ? thnk you.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 pm

also andrew - can you send me your hp tel nbr to the address abv pls ? thks

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by surroy Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:56 am

hi andrew - as above kindly send me your email address and tel nbr. awaiting your reply. thks.

surroy
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:54 am

surroy wrote:hi andrew - as above kindly send me your email address and tel nbr. awaiting your reply. thks.

surroy & Andrew,
Where are you guys on this now? Is Long in the picture and is the situation progressing?
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next